Suffering from excessive sweating, odour in armpits, used antiperspirant, no effect. Remedy?

Hi Matthew, Recently, I have been suffering some excessive sweating and odour just in my armpits. I m a 23yr old girl and i find this really disturbing and it disrupts my relationships with friends and family as I feel that I smell bad everytime. I have done everything possible, showers twice a day, baking sode+lemon, antiperspirant deodorants, name it. No help. I also notice that I m woken up at night by my soaked pjs and sheets. Its a sweat galore all day. This started in January this year. What else can I do? :(
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013