Suffering from excessive hair loss, inherited. What can help?

I am suffering from excessive hair loss which is particularly very rare as far as i have seen at this age(well my age is 19). I have tried almost each and every remedy suggested by all the doctors i have come across. they declared that i am going to be bald as the problem is inherited from my parents. but i didn t expected it to be at this age. even my father became bald at the age of 31. i am currently using amexidil and minohem plus finax for the past 6 months according to my dermatologist s prescription, but haven t recieved any satisfying results so far. every day my pillow, my bathroom, my car, etc. can be seen with numerous hair of mine. and yesterday my father s friend(he is also a doctor) told me that these above mentioned medicines aren t worth a damn, instead they deteriorate the scalp making it even worse. Right now it s like hell for me in between my friends and relatives trying to hide my conditions. my parents are also very much concerned about my hairs, dats why in 3 years(yup my hairs started falling at the age of 16) i have switched 4 doctors and spent thousands of bucks on thier worthless efforts. i am well aware of the fact that someday i am going to be bald but not so soon, atleast till the age of 30. so can you suggest something which would be useful for my severe condition. also i play a lot of games on my phone and pc, does it have anything to do with the problem. pls dont mind any grammatical or spelling error, it s common amongst us. In fact i am only a student, still learning.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012