Suffering from diarrhea. Had undergone renal transplant. Reason?

hello doctor. i am 28 yrs old undergone for renal transplant in july 2008. I am suffering from diarrhea from few days. I was admitted for 2 days and was given ciplox 100 through IV. I am taking medications as under. Pangraf(tacrolimious)-1.75 mg-----6am & 6pm omancortil 10 mg--------9 am azoran 100mg-----------10 am nicardia retard 20mg---------- thrice a day. This is the 3rd time i have been suffering from diarrhea. my Creatinine level was 2.2 high but now it is 1.8 lowered. I need help to come out of this diarrhea.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013