Suffering from diabetics, prostate enlargement, increase in creatine. Is doing dialysis recommended at 83 years?

my father 83 years old, diabetic, with prostate enlargement grade III, recently diagnosed with increase in creatinine day by day and at present is 8.92 and dialysis is recommended. At age of 83, it is safe to go for dialysis? Can creatinine be treated orally avoiding dialysis at this stage i.e. age of 83-year-old. OR the patient must go for one dialysis so that the creatinine level should come down in normal range and then the patient can be by medications only....??
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013