Suffering from depression, frequent crying spells, panic attacks due to abusive relationship. Treatment options?

Already taking medication for depression ... continuing to have crying spells over ailing husband that is verbally abusive about life . Can t think just want to sleep and get away in my mind. Need suggestions or more medication so I can not have panic attacks. my life consists of going to work and taking care of a house and everything going with it. Husband talks about death and unloading remarks that are offensive to me. Help help help
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013