Suffering from demylenating disease, having rash on wrists, spreading to arms, face red, swollen, painful. Suggestions?

Hello, I just got over a viscous attack of poison ivy or something (I got it from my animals). I suffer from demylenating disease and am on numerous medications . Earlier this week I started to get a few bumps on my hands, I attributed to a hand cream the pain clinic gave me so I stopped using it. The rash has now exploded all over my wrists and has begun to move up my arms. In addition to that my face is very red, warm, swollen, and painfu. I have never had sensitive skin until now apparently.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012