Suffering from cough,vomiting and stress. Do i have low BP ?

My Question to Psychiatrists.i m 24 year male suffering vomiting after taken dinner , snacks & lunch from 8 month . when i dance come some cough with water ,food same problem come in we take decision and in light stress,vomiting come when i m not in stress after meal , i noted .My body make always cold with come sweat in this season (rainy/summer). i know that i m take more stress.i think problem related to low blood pressure , my blood pressure was 80-108 before 10 day. jusify? consult with some gastroenterology Doctor, suggested for endoscopic . i done endoscopic,report come normal. some Doctor said that GERD ,stress and depression .i have taken medicine razo D, domestal, pantacid and famocid. i m not satisfy this treatment. tell me what s real cause & treatment. how to prevent. we can end this problem from root.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jul 2011