Suffering from constipation problem, feels bloated. On treatment for intestine infection. Abdominal sonography done. Any advice?

Hi, I am 40 year unmarried girl. I have a constipation problem for several years. For the last 4 months, whenever I eat anything, my stomach gets bloated and I feel unconfortable. Hence i cannot even have my full meal. I have been under treatment with intestine infection drugs, antacids and laxative drugs but to no use. I also got done abdominal sonography, but cannot detect the wrong. Please advise the proper course to get rid of the problem. ----- Sumedha Sarang
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012