Suffering from congenital hydronephrosis. On Septrin prophylaxis. No improvement. What to do?

my baby suffers from congenital hydronephrosis G 3 with reflux of G 5 on right and G1 on left. He is on Septrin prophylaxis since the age of 2 months and that time his Creatinine level was only 19 micmol /l He is now 6 months and despite latest ultrasound showed some improvement on the right side becoming G 2 hydronephrosis but his creatinine has elevated from 31 to 37 micmol/l in 6 weeks! was it Septrine or teething or he needs intervention from urologist on the sationary left side that didn t show improvement?! I need a second opinion
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013