Suffering from color blindness. Obstacle for admission into M-tech course?

I have completed by B.Tech in chemical engineering. Now, i have been selected for mtech. in chemical engineering at one of the IITs. Recently, i received a mail from IIT for submission of medical fitness certificate. In this regard, i would like to inform you that I have colour blindness . So, would it be an obstacle for admission into mtech.?( Though in mtech. brochure, no where it is written that colour blindness will be considered to be a disqualification. Only in UG admission brochure of IITs, I found that colour blind candidates are not allowed to take up mining and related courses only.) I am planning to pursue mtech followed by Phd and build a career in academics. Hopefully, colour blindness wont pose any problem for the career i am planning for. Please do reply and clarify my doubts.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012