Suffering from cold, cough. Taken tussoinex with water, nausea. Will medication mixed with water cause harm?

hello please i need help a few weeks ago i used my prescription tussionex for my cold and cough and realized i did not have much left so i added some water. tonight i was feeling a cough and took just the recoomened dose 5ml of the water tussoinex mixture and i am a little scared i felt nauseas and made myself throw up to get it out of my system but i still feel like not myself is there any harm in mixing water with this should i be concerned and am i just freaking myself out please respond asap
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013