Suffering from cold and cough, headache and back pain. What to do?

I have been suffering from cough n cold since around 8-10 days..but since last 3-4 days i m having lil bit fever which is like coming and going, and apart from it i have headache (only in left side) and also back pain..
Usually whenever i have cold n cough and or mild fever i take medicine on my own and it generally subsides, but this time the medicines are also not working.
Due to pretty tight schedule of my work, i dont have ample time to visit a doctor, will go to doctor this weekend meanwhile what should i do??
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013