Suffering from chronic granulomatous lymphadenitis. Taking medication. Is it necessary to take pyrazinamide?

hi. i am 23 y.o suffering from chronic granulomatous lymphadenitis that is from biopsy of my lymph nodes on right neck. my doctor gave me ibjection streptomycin for 1 month plus rifampicin and isoniazid and vit b4 and omeprazole once a day then reasses me after that 1 month. my question is, do i need to take pyrazinamide? because it's not included in my medication and i told my doctor but he keeps on telling that there's no need for that and injection streptomycin is painful can i have alternative for that?i have been taking those medications for 7 days now. please i need your opinion.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013