Suffering from chronic diarrhea, stomach cramps. Prescribed cipro denk, nausea. Treatment options?

Hi I have been travelling in xxxxxxx and have been suffering chronic dirrohea for 7 days now. The first two day bad stomach cramps and dirrohea 6 times a day this has improved however still have dirrohea after eating and drinking. Seen a chemist who prescribed cipro denk 500 I have taken 3 days worth of tablets but stopped due to nausea .. I have just arrived in XXXXXXX and need advice or suggestions weather I should seek further medical assistance now this is svailible.. Thankyou
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013