Suffering from chronic depression and anxiety. Prescribed trazodone, zoloft. Side effects of medication?

I suffer from depression and anxiety, and they just put me on 50 mg of trazodone and 50 mg of hydroxyzine . I am also taking 225 mg of zoloft , I ve been on it for about half a year. Are there any warnings I should consider taking these new drugs? I had a very bad experience with Geodon when I was put on it about a month ago, I had severe panic attacks and anxiety. It was completely horrible, so I want to make sure I wont go through that again from these drugs.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012