Suffering from chronic cough, ringing in ears. On treatment for Meniere's disease. Any suggestions?

I have been having a chronic cough for almost 6 years. In the last 4 months my ears have started ringing all the time. I went to a Ear, Nose and Throat specialist and they are treating me for Menieres Disease. The medicine they put me on made it worse so I had an MRI done and it showed I had no tumors or abnormalities in my ears. They are sending me to a specialist in Dallas, Texas because they can not figure out what is wrong with me. I had failed to ask the doctor if he feels my chronic cough could have anything to do with it.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012