Suffering from cholesterol problem. Prescribed medicines. Having tiredness, low pulse rate, sleepiness. Suggestions?

pl.see my lab report .Triglycerides =461 Cholesterol =260 VLDL=92 LDL = 150 HDL =43 On dated 07.11.12 my doctor suggested following medicine . Lipiget 1/2 tab . CAP fenoget 67 mg . Concor 2.5 mg , Loprin 75 , Eziday 25 , and advise me to get rid of Sugar ,and Oils . But for the last 6-7 days i am feeling tiredness ,slow pulse less than 58 /min , and always in sleeping mode .Kindly suggest , did i need some supplements or i should ask my Dr to reduce my dose . Thanks / Regards / My name is Liaquat and my age is 59. email Id is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012