Suffering from chest pain under left side area and throat pain. My ECG and chest X-ray reports are normal

I 21 year male. Since one month i am suffering from chest uneasiness and pain. Pain is under left chest area and around left rib area. Since one year chest tightnening some times which is at center of chest and mostly concentrated to right. Then i feel some band around throat which is tightened. The back area which is opposite to left chest also paining.Recently ecg came normal but at that time of ecg all these symptoms are not there. Chest x ray is normal. Shoulders and arms are paining when they moved and some times without movement. Back pain and leg pain also there when they are moved or bent. Numbness and fatigue. Some times sounds from stomach
Asked On : Sat, 11 Jun 2011