Suffering from chest pain, couldn't find the reason after so many test

I am 21, 5.4 feet and weigh 120. I play soccer for a team. I train regularly, work and also attend classes. For the past month I have been experiencing chest pains on the left side above the breast. The pain is there continuously. I have been to ER twice and have also seen two other doctors. I did a number of tests including xray, ECG , blood works and ultra sound. They ruled out heart. The doctors claim they are not seeing anything based on all those test results. I do not have shortness of breath , tiredness or any other symptom. Just this constant pain and neither did I have any other previous medical condition . Please give me some advice. I will like to know what do you think could be the cause of this pain. I do not drink alcohol or smoke.
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011