Suffering from burning sensation of urine. Prescribed leon 500MG and bacillac pb. Cannot produce enough breast milk to feed 2 and half year old baby. Remady?

my wife is suffering from burning sensation of urine for 15 days.i consult gynocologist last week and he prescribes leon 500MG OD*7DAYS AND BACILAC PB OD*30 DAYS . my baby is 2 and half months old. yesterday my wife told me baby cannot get proper breast milk and breast milk production is much less than other days.Please give me opinion what should i do?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013