Suffering from bumps on hands and feet, increasing slowly. Cause for the bumps?

my daughter keeps waking up from time to time with bumps on her hands and feet , she went to the doctor and he told her she had scabies , we held off on the medicines for about a week, because it was not getting worse and at the time she had one to two bumbs on her arm and leg. within that week she had no knew bumps then out of no where she got 3 on her arm, so we filled the prescription, rubbed her down with cream, and again she woke up from a nap, and has another one , on her hand and foot , we thought maybe she contracted bedbugs from a friends however we have washed the sheets and checked the mattress and box springs and have come up empty.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013