Suffering from bone pain. Diagnosed with cirrhosis, hypothyroidism and thrombocytosis. Born marrow biopsy normal. ANA positive and AMA negative. What does it mean?

hi i am 34 years old lady with chief complaint of bone pain especially in fist left metacapofalengeal joint and thumbsince 1 week ago . previously on medical work up it was detected that i have cirhosis(primary biliary cirhosis) , hypothyroidism & thrombocytosis . now in recent work up liver biopsy was done with inclusion of early stage of primary biliary cirhosis . bone marrow biopsy was normal and in lab data the significant thing was positive ANA and negative AMA would it be ok if you inform me about what is happening in my body?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012