Suffering from bipolar disorder and on medication but having spinning head. What could be the reason ?

Hello docter My sister is suffering from headache for past 4 months, we took ct brain , ct, sinus , mri scan, all the reports are normal, finally we went to psychiatrist, doctor found that she having bipolar disorder, my sister hearing songs in her hears, docter advise she taking qutipin 25mg tablet, and milborn tablet, now she is normal, but today she looking tired and said she felt some shaking in her head, she worrying again, but doter said continue the tablet, we we do sir
Asked On : Wed, 22 Jun 2011