Suffering from back pain. Taking meloxicam, fever blisters. Side effects of medication?

I am taking Meloxicam for my back. Shortly after I took the first one I started to get, what I thought was a bite on the back of my neck , but having had fever blisters before, I am starting to think that is what I have now. Can this be a side effect from taking the Meloxicam? Also, are fever blisters contagious? I have a prescription for fever blister, Acyclovir , can I take that along with the Meloxicam and I am also taking Lyrica?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013