Suffering from anxiety, bad taste in mouth, greenish stool. Diagnosed with H-Pylori with antral gastritis. Suggest?

HI MY NAME IS NARENDER MY AGE 40 YEARS . I am diagnosed with ENDOSOCPY the result of the BIOPYS was H-Pylori positive with antral gastritis . My doctors suggested to have PANTO CIT HP KIT for 14 days and started having panto cit but i found my mouth taste became very bad and my stool became greenish and black, is there any problem with this medicine or should i continue this medicine and i am suffering from heavy anxiety , this also play any role in this decease . please advice me AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013