Suffering from anxiety and BP. Had missed heartbeats. Done EKG. taking cymbalta, lido optic, xanax. Why do I have skipped heartbeats?

I am having skipped heart beats 1-3 per min I am on my period and these skipped beats are not really new but seems to be doing it more at the moment. Should I go to dr ?i have had EKG and 24 hr monitor in the last 3 months and everything was clear. I do suffer from anxiety and take 60 mg of cymbalta for that plus 5 mg lido optic for blood pres .... I also take Xanax as needed for panic. These skipped beats are worrying me so much I can t sleep.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Mar 2012