Suffering from anxiety. Taking cepralex. Will wellbutrin medication help?

i have anxiety since 1997 i use to take a different pills for a while then change it by doctor advise ,ended by taking cepralex 25mg from 8 years didnt fix the problem 100% but not bad now I start to feel bad again like getting always scared to get any disease or pain .going to visit doctor is a big problem its get me the attack, scared to hear any bad things so always i avoid to go except if am oblige so my doctor advise me to take or to add wellbutrin 150mg what do u think its a good solution ? do u think its ok to get the cipralex too ?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013