Suffering from anemia. Taking sprintec. Bone cyst to be removed. Should I stop sprintec?

I m currently on Sprintec for my anemia , and have a surgery scheduled for August 10 to remove a piece of bone from my heel as well as to fill a bone cyst in my foot . Will I need to stop taking the Sprintec for the surgery? If yes, should I do so immediately, or should I finish the pack? (I have a little over a week left). If it is necessary to stop taking it, how long after the surgery should I wait to start taking it again?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012