Suffering from alzheimers, spot bleeding. Tested positive for UTI. On antibiotics. How long will it take to recover?

My mom is 85 with Alzheimer s she has been spot bleeding on and off for the last week. She came back positive with a uti , which she s had several times with no bleeding. She s been on an antibiotic for 2 days now and again there was bleeding today and tonight, she is in a nursing home and they said we just have to wait. My question is how long does it take before the bleeding would stop? The antibiotics are for 7 days.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013