Suffering from allergic Rhinitis. No use from septoplasty. Taking medicines but they cause lot of side effects. Permanent Solution?

Dear Sir / Madam, I am suffering from Allergic Rhinitis since 16 years back. My symptoms of the allergy includes : Severe Itching in the nose, Turbinates gets fully swelled inside the nose, Watery Eyes alongwith severe Itching in eyes & nose, Sneezing , Saline Mucous, when allergy exaggerates, i feel perspiration & after sometime, body temp. goes down. I feel total loss of concentration, as i can t be able to open my eyes, feels heaviness in Head , Nose & eyes each. I feel emptiedness in the whole body. I have undergone Septoplasty (PNS) in the year 2004,but of no use. I undergo allergy test & found to be allergic to 14 things including ; Spores, Moulds, Fungi ,Algae, Air Pollens , Dust Mites , Wheat spores & few others. Enclosing the test report herewith. My Allergy starts in the Morning time & mostly in the summers & goes out of control unless taken Levocetirizine . In winters, sumtimes i feel better ,but during allergy my nose gets fully blocked, it gets opened in between, but again gets blocked. I often take medicine SOS including Flomist Nasal Spray & Levocetirizine. I feel hangover after taking Levocetirizine including sedation,lethargic & poor concentration & even small jerks during sleep. Nowadays I also took Nasivion Drops for last three days twice a day. But now stopped taking in order to avoid being habitual & long term side effects. Plz. advice the permanent cure for it, if any. THANKS A LOT. XYZ
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013