Suffering from addair-dighton, wilkesbarregenetic blood, bone disease and also myastansia gravis with multiple cancers. Had long term chemical exposure. Treatment?

broke and extremely ill after longterm chemical exposure with resulting diagnoses of addair-dighton,wilkesbarregenetic blood and bone disease and also myastansia gravis with multiple cancers-just lost 4 year job as caregiver with no notice due to family layoff related to their finances, I want details on wilkes barre but am an activist on several big issues dealing with head agencies and information routinely blocked even yesterday at my doctors computor.I do not have credit card but can send a money order when you bill me.
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012