Suffering from acne around nose, chin. Tried Homeopathy. Problem persists. Solution?

Hello doc!! I am 25 year old suffering from acne .. I get them mostly around my nose and on my chin .. they start with a swelling and pain and finally turn into a huge boil .. I have been suffering from this problem from past 5 to 6 years.. Sometime my skin get s clear but sometimes there sre just too many of them on my face...I have tried homeopathy but it didnt work.. I am looking forward to some positive and effective reply from your side.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012