Suffering from acne. Using facelin, nandoxin gel, brevoxyl wash, dry skin on stopping. Permanent cure?

Hi Doctor, I am suffering from bad acne . I am using faceclin at night, Nandoxin gel in morning and having tablet Azifast 3 days a week (morning and night). Though it seemed to improved the condition initially. However, now it is again same situation. I was also using the face wash Brevoxyl creamy wash, but, i stopped as it was drying the facial skin badly. And now I am using The Body Shop Tea tree face wash. Please help. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013