Suffering from acne. Prescribed minoz-od medication, recurring condition. Continue medication?

Hello Doctor, I am 27, male. I have had a slight to moderate problem of acne over the last decade or so. Sometime months back I saw a doctor and he prescribed Minoz-od 100 mg. This had brought the acne under complete control but the problem recurred once I stopped taking the medicine. Now I am on it again and the acne has once again almost disappeared. Do you suggest I continue to be on this medicine? Thanks for your help Kindest regards
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013