Suffering from abdominal swelling, constipation, joint pain, fatigue and anaemia. What treatment should be done?

Please help, for the past year and a half, i get abdominal swelling, air realeases in burps that dont smell like rotten eggs , but smell like rotten flesh. My family cant be in the same room with me. It lasts for about 3 days to a week, and i have stomach pain, constipation.It just goes away and comes back every 1 to 2 months. I also have IGE. Joint pain, fatigue , and anemia . The burps are so rancid, and embarassing. what could it be? I have ruled out foods, and medicine.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012