Suffering from Typhoid. On ofloxicin with antacid and paracetamol. Painful intestine. Treatment?

Hi, I m suffering from Typhoid . 18 days before my widal test shows O/H as 1:120. My doctor started giving me two times ofloxicin 200mg with anatacid & paracetamol tab for 10 days. After 4 days of completion of medicine i have redone widal test & it shows my O/H as 1:60. I m facing dizziness, fatigue, leftside back pain (like son thing has been enlarge) Also pain in my intestine. currently use one rabeprazole sodium and domperidone capsules with empty stomach in the morning. Is my typhoid gone or still need treatment.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012