Suffering from SLE. Prescribed medicines. Slight improvement. Having swollen face, hairloss. Suggestions?

My wife suffering from skin problem on face according to doctor it seems SLE ? in primary stage problem is on face only DR digonosis as follows Tab Zeupred30 cap Pantapil DSR Tab HCQS 200mg Cap Oxiden plus Tab Alorti10 She is taking these medecins from last six months Progress is very very slow now there is slightly sawollen on face and loss of hairs ANA report 30.09+ No suger / heart problem cap
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012