Suffering from RT and LT lung reduction, stents in Arteries. CT scan showed blood clot in lungs, with pain in back. Can I change to Xarelto?

Hello; Perhaps you ll be able to give me a few pointers on correcting some of these elements. Rt. & Lt. lung reductions. 2 stents in arteries near heart (3 one to close to heart for placing stent) 76 yrs yng., using Dali-rest for for helping to clear congeston. After a CT scan Doctors said I had a blood clot in my lung. I had heprin treatment then cumadun treament and put on cumadun 5mg daily 7 1/2 on Sunday. Since that time 11mths ago, for some reason I don t drink water as I used to. Joints are cracking, pain in back, I lay on my right side and have to go to the rest rm. rather quickly and frequently. Taking Altace, Zocor, Lopressor,Dali-rest and Cumadun. Want to change to Xarelto. Your answer to the above would greatly be appreciated. Thank You Joe Trento
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013