CAT scan report showing stents needed in the heart. Mass in the pancreas. Chemotherapy needed if malignant. What is the treatment?

My husband had a ct scan o his heart and needs 2 stents, but during the ct scan, a 1" mass was found on his pancreas. A biopsy is being performed. If it is malignant, and needs chemo, should he have the stents first or the cancer treatment first and How long should he wait after either procedure to have the next procedure. He already has 4 stents and the 2 stents he needs will be placed in arteries that have 75% blockage.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013