Suffering from PCOS, taking Metformin. Hormonal profile shows High LH and low Prolactin. Cause for not conceiving?

hi dr..i have pcos and want to be pregnant...have bn takin metformin and evecare to help me regularise ma period,..i hv seen ma period consecutively for 3months now,i tink the evecare is helping out...i did a hormonal profile which stated my LH is high and low prolactin and that im not ovulating...iv bn trying for 2years now,im 32 and my husband is 42,although my husband does not stay with me fully,hes bn 3months on and 3months off...pls wat do i do?im trying so hard because of our downcasted..
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013