Suffering from PCOS, irregular periods. Taking clomid from second day of periods, no follicles present. Treatment?

Hello doctor..Iam XXXXX. I have the problem of PCOS . So I get my periods only after taking medicines...I had my periods on 23rd of November. It lasted for 5 days without much flow. I took 2 tablets of CLOMID from the second day of my periods. I had my follicular study on 12 th day..But doctor said no follicles were found.. Why is it like that even after taking Clomid?..Is there any chance of getting the follicles after some more days?...Please help
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer