Suffering from PCOD, irregular periods. Will complications arise in the future while trying to conceive?

hi, I am 27 yrs old and recently my gynecologist told me about my pcod problem. i having menstual irregularities since I was 15 yrs old. Now i dont want pregnancy for 2 yrs more but everybody is saying you shud try bfore otherwise u will not conceive. plz do let me noe i have to face complications in my case in future and also advice about treatment. doctor gave me 5 days teblet and apcod for 1 month. Regards
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013