Suffering from IBS. Recurring digestion problem. Continued drinking with medication. Disease worsen. Surviving on liquid diet and probiotics. Medication?

hello.. i am 25 years old. male.. i am suffering from IBS from last 4 years....before that everything was fine with my digestion .i used to pass well formed stool once in a day....when i came back from chandigarh in june 2008 i got some discomfort in my abdomen .. (maybe drinking too much alcohol or consuming unhygienic food)at the starting stage i didnt care about it for the 4 that time i used pass stool after every meal...after consulting doctor he prescribed Zoxan-TZ 1-0-1 for one week..i got normal after taking medicine..after 6 months again i got the same problem due to eating unhygienic food and consuming alcohol,i took same Zoxan-TZ & got normal..this kept on going till 2010...( illness and recovery) ..then i changed the doctor & he diagnosed and told me that It is IBS-D...he gave me ibset..clister rt and ofloxacin tabs for 30 days..i got normal after the treatment....but i continued drinking beer frequently...which made the disease more worson...and i am suffering till date(june 2012)..passage of stool (semiformed,loose,watery)after every meal.. i had lost 10 kg weight..i cant eat hard stuff..i am surviving on liquid formed diet..kindly suggest best medicine..i am taking probiotic one in a day..
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012