Suffering from Erectile dysfunction, taking Vegra two tabs. History of Hernia operation. How do I increase sexual capability?

Dear Doctor. i am at the age of 45 i dont have any dises.i am suffering of sexul problem.because in small age i was haveing a bad habbit of sex with other nearly i stop of doing this since 1985.i got married i have 3 childrens.but at present i cant do sex with my wife for more than 5 seconds.even i take 100 mg of vegra two tablets i cant do sex for more than 10 seconds.and i was haveing an opration of hernia .last 7years before .and i smoker can you please help me to increse my sex my wife need more sex but i cant many times she got angery on me hello Doctor
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013