Suffering from Erectile dysfunction. What does semen analysis suggest? Affect pregnancy?

Hi doctor, I had a semen test and the doctor told me that every thing is ok. But at the same time I am suffering from Erectile dysfunction and I have 45 minutes after two years of marriage to get out my semen but now I have 10 minutes and I feel that all my semen isout and I see it on the bed . Is that affect the pregnancy ? Another question: Can you write the names of all tests like Clinical examination and blood test and semen test that I must do to discover if I have any problems that affect my wife pregnancy? My email : YYYY@YYYY Please reply me as soon as possible.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012