Suffering from BP and stress, feel light sensation in chest. Should I do Angiography?

I am 66years old. My blood pressure is 120 and 80, after using BP tablets. ECG two times ,report very good. Stress report Border line, Question is angiography test is must or not .As I am in short of money I feel very light sencation on my chest centre and left side some times just for moment. All pathological test are very normal. I am lean and thin and very active. weight 56 kg. , I have all reports of private heart specialist, Please suggest me should I go for angiography? If I will go to kooper hospital with all reports ,same day test will be done. Thanks Manjeet
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013