Suffered sudden seizure. Negative MRI, EEG normal, taking oxy-elite pro, energy drinks. Causes?

I had a major seizure on Tuesday morning at XXXX while waiting to get on a plane. I woke up in a hospital bed. I dont have epilepsy and Im not a withdrawing addict. My MRI was negative and my EEG tests were normal., so now I am looking into things I may have done to cause this: 1) I didnt sleep well the night bepore. 2) I didnt really eat any breakfast 3) I have taken a 5 Hr energy Drink- extra strngth and 4) I had taken 2 Oxy-elite pro diet suppliemnts. most of what i am reading say this is what could have cuased my rogue seizure. thoughts?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012