Suffered massive heart attack. Medication making sick, bruise on hands, mood swings, BP high. Solution?

My twin Sister had a massive heart attack in May. I was with her at the time, called the ambulance. She nearly died. I have over the past few months have tried to be there for her. Her medication makes her sick. She has bruising on her hand and arms and bleeds easily. She has mood swings. She is constantly saying life is over. I feel that she needs counselling. She makes me feel quilty saying I caused her heart attack . She choose to smoke and let little things bother her. She was teaching at the time of the attack. She has always worried about what people think of her. She is 68, and now she has decided to blame our parents who are both dead. I am trying to stay positive for her. The past two months have been unbearable. I don t want to walk away from her as she has no one, but I just want to be happy again. I don t think she tells the doctor a thing. She was a heavy smoker she doesn t smoke now could this have something to do with her mood swings. Even with the medication her blood pressure is still high. Her favorite quote is you have destroyed my life. I don t know what to do she has no other relatives in Australia but me. I m not perfect but its starting to wear me down. I have tried to ask her to talk to someone, even the parish priest. She is wasting the life she has. Any advice would be appreciated
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013