Suffered from headaches, numb fingertips. Taken Ibuprofen. Picked up aneurysm?

Hi I am a 20 year old female. Have been smoking since I was 16 but generally I am in good health. I have always suffered from headaches but for the past 4 days I have had a CONSTANT headache that has not gone away despite taking numerous 800mg ibuprofen . When this headache started , I had numb fingertips in my left hand for approx 3 hours. I went to the ER today and they did a normal CT scan and he said that it was clear. Would it have picked up an aneurysm if I had one? Or should I push for an MRI? I have no insurance and can t afford a neurologist right now.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012