Suffered from Otitis media. On Amoxicillin. Why is there pus in ears? Start entrogermina?

Hello Doctor, My baby (17 months) had suffered from Otitis Media few weeks ago, the doctor then prescribed her Amoxycyllin 400 mg dosage 2 times daily for 7 days, on the 4th day she started having severe diarrhea , so he stopped this medication on the 5th day and gave her Entrogermina + ORS and started another antibiotic named Toxim the very next day (for 4 days). She had severe diarrhea for about 4 days, and then on the 5th day the stools became normal. We checked with the doctor and he said that the PUS in the ear has also dried off. But after 7 days of all this, again my baby suffered with ear pain and had fever of 100 degrees, so we took her back to the same doctor again, who prescribed her Azithromycin 200 this time (as he suspected some viral infection), now this again led to bad stomach, so we started Entrogermina again, after just one dosage of Entrogermina, my baby s stools became normal. We havent given her Entrogermina after that yet, her stools are still normal, so should we start Entrogermina or not?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012